Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Everyone keeps mentioning communicating with their SA. I ordered on 11/24 and have no contact. Normal?

YMMV, my SA, while not a prolific communicator, sends messages from time to time and responds to my inquiries from time to time.
My guess is the calculation is there is no ultimate value to Tesla or the Customer by having employees standing by to answer our calls or answer our texts/emails.
Most people have reservations about the Tesla buyer experience but in the end most people get their cars after a more anxious experience than should be.
Perhaps a call to the Customer Service line would be in line and ask them to hook you up with someone that will become "your" SA.

Is anyone getting a car from the Manhasset Long Island location?
Could you share your order/source/ETA dates?

I’ve done enough project and risk management in my career to know when things could go wrong...that’s how I feel at the moment.

I am picking up in Manhasset.
M3P+ white/black no FSD
Ordered 11/24
Vin in source 12/9
Delivery date text 12/10
Delivery date 12/26

No communication from OA, so hoping the delivery date is true.

Is it Monday yet?

honestly, you guys missing a vin, cherish this moment. While you dont have a vin, it means you have something to look forward to every hour, at any point, you can get an update!

Once you get the vin, and get your date... its x10 worse cause now you now you are forced to wait X time instead of any min an update :D

Seriously tho, hoping everything goes smooth, my SA has been super responsive up until I got my date, now I can get an answer about my DFR form... fingers crossed everything is still going to be smooth

For those that have taken delivery already and have the loan with US Bank, you can call them their 800 number [(800) 872-2657)] and ask them for your account number. Then you can enroll in online account access, setup paperless stuff and schedule your first payment.
You don't have to wait for them to send you the paperwork.

For those that have taken delivery already and have the loan with US Bank, you can call them their 800 number [(800) 872-2657)] and ask them for your account number. Then you can enroll in online account access, setup paperless stuff and schedule your first payment.
You don't have to wait for them to send you the paperwork.
I think I was given some misinformation (shocker).
The US Bank is totally separate from your Tesla account? I was told the payments could be made through your Tesla account and not through the third party bank. Do you need to set up an account with US Bank? Not sure WHY I would use Tesla (via US Bank) matching to Bank of America, instead of just using Bank of America (which I already have for mortgage and accounts).

I just switched my order to an inventory P3D+, same colors as I ordered, blue/black. I won't get the fancy gray wheels, but it's worth the reduced stress. Picking up on Friday!

I did find it interesting that the inventory page lists all the cars as having FSD, but when they added the VIN to my order it showed Autopilot only. I'm happy about that because I had reservations about paying extra for something I opted out of in the first place.

Just got a call from my delivery center, Roswell GA confirming all my information ahead of Friday’s pickup. Said the car is still on schedule, currently in Texas, but it was possible it would need to be pushed to Saturday. Said they would call tomorrow if that was the case. Hope we can still make Friday happen!

Any california VINs yet? I feel like I should just post my build and order date as a signature now.

Spoke to my assigned SA the other day and he stated my VIN should be assigned by 12/17 and delivery by the 21st... who knows?

ordered 10/17 white/black non FSD

They're getting delivered in Rocklin, but probably not on the forum. I've seen trucks of P3D+'s there.

Any california VINs yet? I feel like I should just post my build and order date as a signature now.

Spoke to my assigned SA the other day and he stated my VIN should be assigned by 12/17 and delivery by the 21st... who knows?

I’m in SoCal...nothing.

Getting really tired of everyone else getting their car...lol

Ordered 10/18 mns/blk no FSD.

Reactions: skydreamerjae
I ordered on the 8th and received a text to schedule delivery on the 24th. I’m financing through Alliant credit union.

quick question, I see my vin in the source and I was trying to finish the finance application and it’s asking for dealership address. Since I’m in Texas and we don’t have Tesla dealerships, what do I put?

Forgive me for it's been a couple of months since I've had to update my account with any information. I'm also in Texas, but is that not the section to where you choose which center you want the car delivered to? I thought I remember having to do that plus add the lienholder information.

For anybody that has had a delivery date moved up, how did you manage that? With some kind of secret handshake or you know a guy/girl? I ask because everything is done on my end, car is on a lot a few miles away, but I was told I have to wait until Tuesday. Maybe this depends on how busy your local center gets?

I'm in San Diego. I just spoke to my SA and he said "delivery ETA 12/20, could be earlier". No VIN yet.

Ordered 10/21, Model 3P+, white/white, FSD.