Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Scheduled for pickup on the 17th and just got a call asking if I can pick up tomorrow because they have another trucking arriving and they have nowhere to put them. Scrambling to get everything together because I thought I had the weekend to prepare. Told me I could bring a personal check to pay the balance instead of a cashier's check.

Very excited.

Reactions: sunilsanghani
Scheduled for pickup on the 17th and just got a call asking if I can pick up tomorrow because they have another trucking arriving and they have nowhere to put them. Scrambling to get everything together because I thought I had the weekend to prepare. Told me I could bring a personal check to pay the balance instead of a cashier's check.

Very excited.
Damn wish I had those type of issues. “ hey we want to deliver your car sooner!!” Lol

• Funny
Reactions: sslack18
Called my DS, they pinged my car and I was hoping and praying that it would be closer but alas, it sits in New Mexico... still tracking for same delivery date of 12/21 in Tampa. If anyone in here is from New Mexico keep an eye out!

Separately, anyone have any reservations on tint? It seems there’s a chance, albeit minor, that the glass could break in the right conditions with sun coverage - seems to be a thing with these cars..?

I was thinking the same thing. Good to hear they’re on their way. See you next Saturday!

Reactions: Snake

Attachments

• 2637A71A-4996-4E28-BC7F-11A9286E5B30.jpeg
    2637A71A-4996-4E28-BC7F-11A9286E5B30.jpeg
    769.2 KB · Views: 46
Pups.. I think we’re next.. I can feel it.. my SA told me i should get it very very soon. I don’t think he would lie to me just to get me off his back.. I just know he won’t..
I hope so too! My SA told me that I should be getting it next week. He said he saw a "soft match" to Dec 19, but it could be sooner. I don't care if a soft match sounds naughty, I WANT A SOFT MATCH OR A HARD MATCH.