Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up yesterday AZ, amazing machine

Attachments

• 4D609BD5-3FC5-48DB-9619-BD46EDA5951A.jpeg
    4D609BD5-3FC5-48DB-9619-BD46EDA5951A.jpeg
    836.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 51F84543-86B0-4BBF-8991-2042BF351B9E.jpeg
    51F84543-86B0-4BBF-8991-2042BF351B9E.jpeg
    872 KB · Views: 61
what’s it say?!
Hello Future Tesla Owner!

We’re receiving a large amount of vehicles from now through the end of the year. If you haven’t received your Text Message to schedule Delivery yet you will soon! Since we will be completing an extremely large amount of deliveries in a short period of time, here are a few final steps that will help provide the smoothest delivery possible.

Appointment Confirmation

Once your vehicle leaves the Factory you will receive a Text Message to select an appointment on one of the three days following the arrival of your vehicle. After scheduling, please call Rocklin Delivery at 916-652-7740 Option 4 so we can confirm your appointment. We will confirm the registration details, Trade In, Payment Method and Vehicle configuration. Here are some common questions:

Who needs to be present at Delivery? All individuals on the Registration need to be physically present at Delivery.

What do I need to bring with my Trade? Please bring all keys as well as the Title if the vehicle is paid off as we cannot accept the Trade In without it.

What forms of Payment are accepted at Delivery? Personal/Cashier’s Check or ACH. At this time we cannot process Credit or Debit Cards for Final Payment.

Preparing your House

Now that you own an electric vehicle you will need to ensure that your home is set up for Home Charging. There are a variety of ways to accomplish this and a general rule is higher amperage equals faster charging. You can accomplish this by installing a large outlet or installing one of our Wall Chargers. You can learn more HERE!

In addition to faster charging, you can also prepare your house by adding solar. This will ensure that you pay as little for your electricity as possible as solar will reduce or even eliminate your energy costs. In addition to purchasing systems, Tesla also has the option to rent your system month to month for as little as $65 per month. You can get started by placing a $100 refundable deposit and design your system HERE!

Delivery Day

Plan on arriving 15 minutes to your delivery. We will have many customers and vehicles on site and would recommend either being dropped off or taking an Uber to avoid parking problems. After arriving, please check in at our Front Desk where we will have an employee assist you with the paperwork. Once the paperwork is complete we will bring you to your new car and spend a few minutes going over the basics. We will set up your phone key and review Basic Operation and Charging. The entire delivery is designed to take around 15 minutes and we highly recommend viewing our Tutorial Videos HERE ahead of delivery. If you require more time, we would be happy to assist you after the New Year when we have time to go over your questions! If you feel comfortable enough with the vehicle and do not need an Orientation you can request a LUDICROUS Delivery during your Appointment confirmation. This will let us know that once the paperwork is completed you are ready to hit the road!

Further Questions

I would love to help you all personally but I’m only one person. If you have questions regarding your delivery, please reach out to your Tesla Advisor first or call Rocklin Delivery at 916-652-7740 Option 4. Thank you all for helping us transition the world to sustainable energy! We look forward to delivering your car!

Hello Future Tesla Owner!

We’re receiving a large amount of vehicles from now through the end of the year. If you haven’t received your Text Message to schedule Delivery yet you will soon! Since we will be completing an extremely large amount of deliveries in a short period of time, here are a few final steps that will help provid

@puppers - I’m sure you’ve said several times But I’m 3 mimosas in and too lazy to page back - what’s your order date?

View attachment 488211 Either this means there are a lot more Performance spec Model 3s sold.....or we're a lot more impatient! :D;)
I don't know what it is about P3D owners, but the lot of you are awesome and I enjoy my time here in this thread. I bought an SR+, though, because I'm poor. But deep down inside I wanted a P3D+. Thanks for being awesome and welcoming a pleb such as myself into your thread. Definitely made the wait that much better, being able to troll and have a good time. P3D Waiting Room is definitely where the party is at.