Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just went to the new owners orientation. It was nuts in there. Felt like I was at any other pre-sales Tesla showroom. So crowded. All info presented can be found online and in the owners manual.

Glad to hear you finally got a VIN assignment. Still waiting for mine. I received an email about my delivery center moving to Dublin Ca to increase my chances of getting my car by year end. I WAS expecting my car by year end at least. Spoke with an OA today. He said all cars will be delivered by end of year. Crossing fingers...

Yea I also went to the orientation again to buy stuff and check on my order. I thought it was better to do pick up in Fremont? Never got an email yet. I’m in Dublin myself but did Fremont as pickup location

Yea I also went to the orientation again to buy stuff and check on my order. I thought it was better to do pick up in Fremont? Never got an email yet. I’m in Dublin myself but did Fremont as pickup location

I originally asked for home delivery. Was going to switch to Fremont pickup just incase it gave me better chances and/or there were any issues, but before I could I got a text yesterday saying they switched it for me to increase chances of getting delivery before the new year. Nothing else though, no Vin.

Updated this morning but

Order 10/9 P3D+
Vin in Source: 12/14

Pick up tentatively scheduled for 12/16 on account but just got a text from Tesla in Dublin, CA (even though I asked to pick up in Fremont Factory) that my car arrived there and can be picked up tomorrow

I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight T_T

Hopefully y'all get your VINs and deliveries soon!

Updated this morning but

Order 10/9 P3D+

Pick up tentatively scheduled for 12/16 on account but just got a text from Tesla in Dublin, CA (even though I asked to pick up in Fremont Factory) that my car arrived there and can be picked up tomorrow

Good to hear we are finally starting to get cars. I ordered 10/3 and still haven’t been assigned a vin yet.

• Helpful
Reactions: GuppyDriver
WTH is happening here, I leave for a couple of hours and you guys are arguing ? It’s Saturday!! Pop them drinks boys! I haven’t checked in on my vin for a couple of hours cause screw that. Elon will do me a solid next week.. lol

It's a lot like those hangry Snickers commercials. We don't get our Teslas, we turn into gasholes.

Took delivery two days earlier than originally scheduled for.

Blue/white Performance.

The wheels are gorgeous in person!

So much to learn, so excited!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5855.jpg
    IMG_5855.jpg
    582 KB · Views: 71
Updated this morning but

Order 10/9 P3D+

Did you order yours in the Dublin dealership? I was going to but they didn’t have a performance for me to test so I went to Fremont and bought mine there. My SA is dead apparently so no help there. I wonder if I could update mine to Dublin. Not gonna lie tho, Dublin dealership is pretty bad compared to Fremont. Kept me waiting 30 min for my test drive and just overall a lot of ignoring and lack of attention, hence why Fremont.