Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is sitting at the delivery center as well, and would have been delivered on Friday if I had not set my insurance policy to start on the chosen delivery date (tomorrow). I had to update my policy to start on Friday in order for them to order the temp tags. Ohh well, I'll be picking it up in Plano in the morning.

Any idea when yours arrived at the delivery center? I gave them all my insurance info on Wednesday of last week and have just been waiting for the car to show up since then. Looks like it arrived sometime late last week or over the weekend, so now it's just a waiting game.

LMFAO You're killing me... Does that mean once you get your VIN, the GIFs stop? HAHAHA

LOL! @Duckster Gifs never stop I’ll just find more suitable ones. Like this
2D4FDBD8-E79C-4ED6-806B-AE528D069782.gif

So I just got out of a chat with Tesla. And according to the person I was chatting with they are assigning VINs according to when your profile was completed. Even though I placed my order on 10/18 my profile wasn’t submitted until 12/7. WTF...

I ordered 10/18 and completed my profile the next day. I still don’t have a VIN. It’ll be interesting to see who gets a VIN first.

I got the text on Sunday (15th) to schedule delivery, and scheduled it for the 26th, which was the earliest available. I know a Tesla rep can see my VIN because I watched over their shoulder and took a pic of their screen, but I still don't have a VIN in source. It's gonna be a long 9 days; hope I get lucky and get offered an earlier delivery.

Reactions: Type 5 and sslack18
Any idea when yours arrived at the delivery center? I gave them all my insurance info on Wednesday of last week and have just been waiting for the car to show up since then. Looks like it arrived sometime late last week or over the weekend, so now it's just a waiting game.

Nope, I don't know when it arrived. I just know that they reached out to push up my delivery date as they were ready but couldn't get the temp tags until I changed the effective date for my insurance. I wasn't in a huge hurry any more(I placed my order in September so a few days is nothing to me now), so I probably got the updated insurance to them too late to get the tags the same date.

Reactions: Type 5