Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got mine finally haha. There are also two new 2020 P3D+ in NorCal and the demo model at Rocklin. @Duckster also got theirs!

Woot-woot! Now I will wait for another few weeks to get delivery. Will someone from Tesla get a hold of me or do I have to do it myself? Kinda like my high school days... BWAHAHHA.. Kidding... joke.. really, that was a joke...

See what you're missing wariq?

• Funny
Reactions: Kristina
Woot-woot! Now I will wait for another few weeks to get delivery. Will someone from Tesla get a hold of me or do I have to do it myself? Kinda like my high school days... BWAHAHHA.. Kidding... joke.. really, that was a joke...

See what you're missing wariq?
Heh right? Call your delivery center if your shitty SA won’t do it. They’re typically able to set you up with a delivery date. My vin in source and on the manage page came up like.. minutes apart, I got the text message and signed up for the earliest time.

Reactions: Duckster
I’ve been taking some time off to actually concentrate at work.. since I was doing jack before I got my VIN, but I’m back biiiittcccheeeeees. What I miss? We still missing tons of Cali vins?

Guess what you DIDN’T miss cause guess who DIDN’T get their VIN?

1FCE98D1-6F35-4A14-9801-F7CBF0B1F813.gif

@wariq are you in the bay? you might be the first one to get a vin and their car!

I just checked the tezz.la site and they have my build car in Florida! lol. Like why??? I'm right here. smh..
Nah - I live in south central LA. Home of the crypts and bloods. Lol...
jk.. live in Just regular LA. A couple others have picked up their P3D’s in LA. I spoke to my SA and he said tons of Model 3s are coming down to the marina delivery center, so they’re handing vins like hot cakes this week