Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I still see the estimate. It's a responsive website issue where if you see it in a wide enough windows; it will show the estimate, but not on a phone, for example.
Nah, it's not that. On a phone when I used to be able to see it once I zoom in and out since the default view won't show it. On a computer it's not there anymore, either. See image..AND, no source VIN still.

2020-02-28_15-55-04.jpg

Reactions: xchx
Wow, 4 performance model 3 just showed up in inventory in Socal with a few long range ones.
The ones I’ve been seeing pop up today are only showing online for a really brief period. It makes me wonder if the branches have to load them into their locations before assigning to customers. I can’t imagine they’d be posting a lot of new inventory when plenty of people are waiting for their orders.

Getting another Tesla? I would gladly take if off your hands if it was up to me.
Q
No one else bit, so I will.. I do say... Why did you cancel your order for you Model 3?

It was taking so long that I had a change of heart.
I still had no VIN or any contact from them at all so I figured it’s a sign. I have a SR+ and it’s good enough for me (for now). Maybe a Model Y after I get to see it in person

thanks for the heads up! I just nabbed a Performance that was local inventory. Few thousand off, as well. Little discount always helps. Sweet! VIN just showed up on my account.

I see you got the white one. Let me know because my SA told it can be a glitch because sometimes the DEMO shows in inventory, which this case lol. Hopefully the other white one is there tomorrow so my SA can help me.

Q

It was taking so long that I had a change of heart.
I still had no VIN or any contact from them at all so I figured it’s a sign. I have a SR+ and it’s good enough for me (for now). Maybe a Model Y after I get to see it in person

Gotcha, I wouldn't have cancelled as no one has been getting their car yet with or without communication, and it sounds like this end of quarter push with geographical prioritization is a regular thing. But I can respect the consideration of a Y and already having a 3. Good luck to you and what you decide on, and enjoy already being a Tesla owner. :)

Reactions: Charjedup
Still debating on FSD. Only plan to keep the model 3 for maybe a year. Thoughts on resale value fsd vs no fsd?

I wouldn't for a year. of ownership. I am seriously on the fence to keep it or drop it knowing I will own at least 3-5 years and will that value be there. Wondering what your plan is and why you would want to invest that heavily into a depreciating asset just to sell and lose after 12 months? I don't know your financial situation, maybe you don't care.