Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Y with White Interiors Yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm reading today of folks, that placed orders as late as this January receiving VINs and confirmed ship dates. These had black interiors.

Has anyone with a white interior received a VIN (or better) yet?

(I'm looking forward to it but Tesla's poor customer communication practices do not bode well for a culture of customer care.)

I received MVPA on the 8th, no email, no delivery date set. October order, Performance +, Grey, White, FSD. I’ve tried a couple calls to Tesla people and they have no information other than there is no delay on my order. I’m expecting for it to show up soon but who knows with this corona virus stuff. I’ve read about two other people in this situation and they have information that the cars are arriving around the 20th. One in FL and another in NC.

I received MVPA on the 8th, no email, no delivery date set. October order, Performance +, Grey, White, FSD. I’ve tried a couple calls to Tesla people and they have no information other than there is no delay on my order. I’m expecting for it to show up soon but who knows with this corona virus stuff. I’ve read about two other people in this situation and they have information that the cars are arriving around the 20th. One in FL and another in NC.
Thanks. I will keep you posted as well. Good luck.