Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone app shows 1 window open?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello!
Need help please - made a service appointment just in case but want to see if anyone had this issue before and how they solved it..

My iPhone app shows one window still open... but all my windows are closed and doors are all closed properly.. and then I hit close windows on the app and few moments later, it’ll show the “1 window open” msg again.

nothing seems to be wrong with the window though?

thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 827B89DD-3EF8-4EF4-88AF-35DAD9B27D5D.jpeg
    827B89DD-3EF8-4EF4-88AF-35DAD9B27D5D.jpeg
    262.6 KB · Views: 325
Reactions: ArtK
Re-calibrate all your windows. On each door, with that door closed, activate and hold switch on that door to open window all the way until the window is down fully, then let go of the switch. Then hold the switch in opposite direction to close the window fully, keeping switch held for another 5-10 seconds after the window stops at top, then let go. Do this for each door using the switch on that door, not the switch on the driver's side door. After all doors are done, make sure that door is closed fully and that warning should go away if all windows are closed.

Re-calibrate all your windows. On each door, with that door closed, activate and hold switch on that door to open window all the way until the window is down fully, then let go of the switch. Then hold the switch in opposite direction to close the window fully, keeping switch held for another 5-10 seconds after the window stops at top, then let go. Do this for each door using the switch on that door, not the switch on the driver's side door. After all doors are done, make sure that door is closed fully and that warning should go away if all windows are closed.

You’re awesome! Thank you so much! That did the trick and no longer shows the msg!

Reactions: ArtK and Koolio46