Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone call from Tesla, Nevada. Red, PUP, FSD, MVPA appeared and...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was supposed to pick up this Sat in Rockville, but Tesla switched me to a home delivery instead.
I called the Rockville SC and the advisor said my MY isn’t even there yet, so maybe all 3 of ours are on the same truck coming in?
Most likely that’s what the case is. They probably arrive one day this week. I take delivery on Tuesday so if you are supposed to get it Saturday at your home it will probably arrive between this evening and Friday. If I had to guess. But maybe Saturday and they clean it inspect it and delivery that would be a lot in one day tho.

Most likely that’s what the case is. They probably arrive one day this week. I take delivery on Tuesday so if you are supposed to get it Saturday at your home it will probably arrive between this evening and Friday. If I had to guess. But maybe Saturday and they clean it inspect it and delivery that would be a lot in one day tho.
Hoping it shows up soon and they can deliver early.... rather it sit in my garage than Teslas lot in Rockville