Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone call from Tesla, Nevada. Red, PUP, FSD, MVPA appeared and...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now have option to pre-pay outstanding balance on-line via ACH prior to delivery.

The Delivery Service Agent only really asked to confirm I was paying in cash / no loan or trade-in.
After I confirmed that, he said to expect a text message in next couple of days for next steps.

I then checked online - no VIN yet assigned in the 'Apply for Tesla Insurance' - BUT MVPA has appeared under docs - which includes a VIN...

Red, Performance with 21" Uber wheels, FSD, Black Interior, San Diego

I'll let you know what happens next

Now have option to pre-pay outstanding balance on-line via ACH prior to delivery.

The Delivery Service Agent only really asked to confirm I was paying in cash / no loan or trade-in.
After I confirmed that, he said to expect a text message in next couple of days for next steps.

I then checked online - no VIN yet assigned in the 'Apply for Tesla Insurance' - BUT MVPA has appeared under docs - which includes a VIN...

Red, Performance with 21" Uber wheels, FSD, Black Interior, San Diego

I'll let you know what happens next

Congrats! I am waiting on White/White hopefully something soon!

Congrats! first CO that I see here. Waiting on VIN, MVPA for a W/W LR AWD 19" Gemini FSD.

Nah, I’m not the first. Superior has already received and delivered two shipments that I’m aware of. A friend of mine took delivery of his midnight silver performance last Thursday at the Superior SC. Actually I think the first shipment to the Superior location was one of the first ones posted to Facebook and here and they delivered their first ones on the 15th.

EDIT> Here’s my post from the 12th when Superior got their first shipment. Not my picture. They received a 2nd shipment the following Tuesday I think. My friend who took delivery last Thursday got one that was not on this trailer load.

Anyone taking delivery of Model Y this week?

Last edited:
Ok, that didn't take long.... Got a follow up text late this afternoon!

Tesla Update - We expect to drop off your Model Y to your address at XXXX in 2-4 days. There is no need to be present at drop-off, you will be able to access your Model Y with the Tesla App.

You must complete the following in your Tesla Account before delivery:
- Electronically sign your contract, which will be available on 3/26
- Submit final payment, if necessary

Once your Model Y is dropped off, you will receive an email to electronically accept delivery, which must be completed within 24 hours of receipt. Please reply to this text with any questions.

So questions to the group... If I don't pay before hand will they schedule delivery?

I can't see option to sign MPVA on it's own.. only to pay! I'll check the PDF again..

Note there is now an option to get insurance quote... Not sure how this will compare to AAA (10 years, no claims)??

Reactions: jb401