Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone Mount for Model S Refresh

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A phone-mount alternative that may achieve your goal is to use the top-front storage bin, just below / in front of the wireless phone charging area. You can rest the phone at an approx 30-degree angle. It will shift around a bit for certain cornering, etc.; depends on friction of your phone(case), and other minor ways you can tweak the setup; adding rubber to the edges and bottom of bin, etc. Clean look, etc.

A phone-mount alternative that may achieve your goal is to use the top-front storage bin, just below / in front of the wireless phone charging area. You can rest the phone at an approx 30-degree angle. It will shift around a bit for certain cornering, etc.; depends on friction of your phone(case), and other minor ways you can tweak the setup; adding rubber to the edges and bottom of bin, etc. Clean look, etc.

Any pictures?

Any pictures?
Just slide open the bin and put in your phone, with the bottom of the phone touching the inside bottom of the bin and the top back of the phone leaning forward... See attached side-by-side single photo, which I took with my phone; I used an envelope to represent a phone and its placement.

Attachments

• 20221212_145353.jpg
    20221212_145353.jpg
    331.2 KB · Views: 132