Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone orders-anyone experience?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I'm about to purchase my model 3 and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with phone orders. I haven't seen or heard of anyone posting their experience. I'm in California and can pick up in LA or Bay Area. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm super excited to be ready to place my order!

Hi all, I'm about to purchase my model 3 and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with phone orders. I haven't seen or heard of anyone posting their experience. I'm in California and can pick up in LA or Bay Area. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm super excited to be ready to place my order!
Didn't know that phone ordering was a thing for Tesla. Online ordering sure.....

You need to order on line, select your options and use a credit card to put down your deposit. Everything happens on line. They will email you when your car is ready and collect all your information this way as well.

If you wish, you can go to a showroom and they will have someone assist you in placing your order when you are there.

You can absolutely place an order by calling in to a store and asking for sales. They reserve the car right then with a deposit (if it’s in inventory). No wait for a VIN!

I was in the process of doing so when I read about the price change so I ended up ordering online last night with the new price for SR+ with AP. This saved me $1k! So yay! I already have a VIN and delivery for next week :)

I've ordered over the phone however they just send you a link to whatever you're looking for and have you fill out everything online anyways. They're useful for looking up demo/ price adjusted cars however.

You can absolutely place an order by calling in to a store and asking for sales. They reserve the car right then with a deposit (if it’s in inventory). No wait for a VIN!

I was in the process of doing so when I read about the price change so I ended up ordering online last night with the new price for SR+ with AP. This saved me $1k! So yay! I already have a VIN and delivery for next week :)
so what was your base price for SR+ with AP? was it 39.5k as the website currently shows? or something else?
It's all very confusing right now for me...