Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, that's the one! After seeing a thread with a Model S owner that had the cheap Chinese spacers from eBay let go on him, I decided to pay the big bucks for American made.

Motorsport-Tech, Inc
280 S Rock Blvd, Ste 140
Reno NV 89502
Phone:
Email: [email protected]
Fax: (775) 351-1000
Web: www.motorsport-tech.com

Tesla Model 3 (2017-2020) Spacers, 5x114.3 Bolt Pattern, 64.1 Hub. Design3 Aluminum, Silver Billet Finish, Thickness=15mm /20mm

65.00​
260.00​
Shipping:​
25.00​
Rush Fee:​
0.00​
Tax:​
0.00​
Invoice Total:​
285.00​
Good to know! I just sent a client their way. He's having trouble finding ready-made spacers for his Model S. I previously used adapters from Motorsport-Tech before. They're good stuff with fair pricing, and Made in USA 👍

Reactions: TLLMRRJ
C47E9B25-29C6-4D51-9957-2FE2C1730B34.jpeg

Reactions: IChillinz
I mean... why would I lie to strangers on the internet? 😝

View attachment 647001

Lol I wasn’t referring to the date and time you took the pic. I was referring to the topic of this thread. I guess the thread is so long no one really sees the first post lol. Right Now, Refers to “No posing, just post pics of your car wherever it may be and have fun with it” Unless that’s where you normally stop after crossing a railroad track? 😛

You‘re not the only one that has posted posing pics though. Just busting your chops lol. Nice setup and nice pics. Keep em coming!

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: MODEL+
Lol I wasn’t referring to the date and time you took the pic. I was referring to the topic of this thread. I guess the thread is so long no one really sees the first post lol. Right Now, Refers to “No posing, just post pics of your car wherever it may be and have fun with it” Unless that’s where you normally stop after crossing a railroad track? 😛

You‘re not the only one that has posted posing pics though. Just busting your chops lol. Nice setup and nice pics. Keep em coming!
That's hilarious! You're right though, I never took the time to read the first page and its "rules".
Should I start a "posing ONLY pic thread"?? hahaha
Thank you for your kind words nonetheless.

Let me drop another one on ya'll 😅

IMG_9610.jpeg

Well, yesterday I took of the snow tires and today is Rosebud's 3rd Anniversary, my Teslaversary as it's called, not perfect anymore, chips in the bumper, mirrors and windshield, a few scratches in the interior too, but for a car that has had zero maintenance visits and been basically running on free electricity for 72,000 miles, this was one of my best purchases this lifetime.

3DA49393-A60A-410A-A4C0-28BF12E3E23C_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited: