Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
0116EC0B-C19B-4D8B-B9A8-16454AAED1B9.jpeg

Howdy Shabzilla,

Yeah I'll be getting a 2020 Model 3 Long Range in Pearl White around March. :D I was trying to find more pictures of the pearl white to make sure it's a pure white and not 'off white' or too dull looking compared to the former flat white colors.

Congrats!!! I was actually worried about that too. My dad has a mercedes and his has a lot of yellow in it but the Tesla is more of a white. The pearl shows more at night i think.

9DAC33EC-CCEF-4F00-A28F-80BA9032D105.jpeg

Wow! That is SUCH a stormtrooper of a vehicle. Always thought the Model X looked that way when in white, my favorite look for the Model X. But with the blacked-out chrome and the dark wheels, the Model 3 can look that way too. I love the sparse look of the garage too, my new desktop pic!

Oh! Not Nazi stormtrooper, I was referring to Star Wars.

Reactions: Spacep0d
Your dog is adorable!

View attachment 499523 View attachment 499524

One night of snowfall had me digging over an hour to get out!
I spent an extra 20 mins just digging around the front to free the front bumper from the encrusted snow.. many front bumpers have been liberated in this parking lot. I left snow on the roof and hood for extra traction getting out.. couldn’t leave snow on the back cause my shovel was in the trunk.

Congrats!!! I was actually worried about that too. My dad has a mercedes and his has a lot of yellow in it but the Tesla is more of a white. The pearl shows more at night i think.

View attachment 502430

Yes! This pearl is very obvious under street lighting, probably due to the different wavelengths compared to sun, maybe? In your other pic it looks brilliant white, which is the look I'm after. Some pearl paintjobs look way too pearlescent, even in the daytime and it no longer looks white.

Wow! That is SUCH a stormtrooper of a vehicle. Always thought the Model X looked that way when in white, my favorite look for the Model X. But with the blacked-out chrome and the dark wheels, the Model 3 can look that way too. I love the sparse look of the garage too, my new desktop pic!

Oh! Not Nazi stormtrooper, I was referring to Star Wars.

I'm hoping nobody here thinks of Nazi stormtroopers when people bring up this word in reference to something black and white! :D That said, I love that stormtrooper look too. This armor I'm designing in my avatar (armor coming) is also a white with black undersuit look. Very similar. I also tend to go for all white vehicles and a black and white minimalist aesthetic.

Here's what I did to my 2018 LEAF S before I sold it. The wheels are unremarkable and stock-sized but better than the stock wheel covers.

9LLh0vh.jpg

This is basically the NISMO look, but also kind of a Stormtrooper livery too.