Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EA271AA5-4C04-429B-847E-61E08D0BB3F0.jpeg
Just picked up from getting my Stealth wrap and ceramic coating. Will take pictures in sun tomorrow
3D7E5F25-6FD0-4B03-B23C-5AEC880F57DD.jpeg

We have the same car (other than seats) and I am drooling over yours. It must be the camera or lighting

Thank you! its got a ton of wax on it, and i went with a glass black chrome delete. most I've seen are satin black deletes. I have near 30k lumens of overhead LED light output, plus just the new iPhone camera with the basic photo enhancement setting on. Thank you for the compliment!

Rupes green medium foam pad for some of the hard areas (fine scratches, etc.), otherwise a Rupes yellow fine/polish foam pad for all the surface.

Rupes Quartz Gloss Medium Compound for areas I used the greed pad, otherwise Meguiar's D302 Polish used with the yellow pad.

Once polishing was done, I then applied a coat of Permanon Aircraft Supershine (been using this for about 4 years, love it - Permanon Aircraft Supershine on my Tesla – supposedly the latest and greatest in car finishes)

• Informative
Reactions: dmd2005