Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3C4E752B-5ADB-43E5-9DDB-0D6F3628FE74.jpeg
6FE7221A-3596-4C76-AD38-47C5B5D2479B.jpeg

To everyone who liked the pics of my red SR+.

Nice! You can do tons of really dope shots with your model 3. Can't wait to see some of them! I might invest in getting a drone for Christmas this year. What drone do you have and would recommend?

I would only recommend DJI drones. I bought the Mavic Air over a year ago and paid $999 (incl. tax). I got the full expansion pack that included extras, like three extra batteries, etc. The Air is much less expensive today as I was an early adopter. Shop around, there are some good deals out there right now. The DJI drones are feature packed and have the best (IMHO) cameras and gimbal mounts. Even in windy conditions, the pictures are rock stable. I even got the DJI goggles for first person flying!

DJI - The World Leader in Camera Drones/Quadcopters for Aerial Photography

DJI Mavic Air - Foldable 4K Drone - DJI

Buy DJI FPV | DJI Store (United States)

Nice! You can do tons of really dope shots with your model 3. Can't wait to see some of them! I might invest in getting a drone for Christmas this year. What drone do you have and would recommend?

I’ll second the DJi drone comment - great quality and easy for a novice. The Tello is a nice entry level option for around $100 (it basically flies itself - none of the frustration of the silly toy drones) and the DJI Spark is an excellent gateway drone.

Jeff Davis on Instagram: “View from the Top #viewfromthetop #carlife #carsofinstagram #dronestagram #dronie #dronephotography #dji #djispark #tesla #teslamotors…”