Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need to take some new pics after changing up a few things on the outside since I last posted pics in this thread.

But here's my new favorite thing - AO Mega Trunk Light. Super bright light that's focused right into the trunk area that's not in your eyes and doesn't spill to the outside, and it's a direct replacement to the factory light.

I've always been fine with the factory Model Y trunk light, but you don't realize what you're missing (and not seeing) without a bright trunk light.

TMY-Trunk-Light.jpg

Ohlins R&T and Redwood rear camper arms installed. More info and photos here ;) Thank you Tom and the amazing team at EAS!

2020 MYP (09/2020 build), 31,852 miles
Wheels & tires: Vossen HF-5 in satin black finish, 19x10 +40 square setup w/ 275/40/19 MICHELIN PS AS 4 (@ 42 psi)
Suspension: Ohlins R&T lowered 20mm front/rear, dampening set in the middle @ 10 clicks on front/rear, Redwood rear camber arms

52303338107_2bf69b8a42_b.jpg

52304403993_6293e70cb6_b.jpg

52304403688_e4234518f8_b.jpg

52304404548_acb87693fd_b.jpg

Nice, looks great; Love the front aggressive look with that spoiler; What your take as why you don’t have a bigger matching rear Spoiler? 🤔
Thank you! Prior to purchasing the front spoiler I did not think it would protrude that far out. So I was a little thrown off but it's definitely grown on me. Personally, I am not big on aggressive rear spoilers which is why I am content with my stock one. However, I do like the Adro rear spoiler. But it's not on my top list of what to purchase next because it costs $800 for it. The CMST wing is too aggressive for me also. I just prefer something more subtle, hence why I went with the CMST v.1 sideskirts vs the v.2.

Reactions: Msicario