Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pick Up in Burbank

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took delivery of LR AWD, blue/black, FSD, 20” induction wheels at Burbank CA. Ordered 3/18/20, saw VIN in the source code about a week ago, received loan agreement/MVPA shortly thereafter. So far all alignments, fit and finish seem perfect. And kudos to the Delivery Team at Burbank, they made the process super easy. Couldn't be happier with the experience and my new MY.

Just took delivery of LR AWD, blue/black, FSD, 20” induction wheels at Burbank CA. Ordered 3/18/20, saw VIN in the source code about a week ago, received loan agreement/MVPA shortly thereafter. So far all alignments, fit and finish seem perfect. And kudos to the Delivery Team at Burbank, they made the process super easy. Couldn't be happier with the experience and my new MY.

I have an appointment for this Friday at Burbank. I hope mine goes as smoothly as yours did. Congrats!

Hoping mine doesn’t have any defects or issues
6/27 received text for 6/29 delivery
6/28 texted it’s not ready and to xa them to set up reschedule.
Called same day and resched for 6/30 at 2pm.
got vin with 15 mileage. The guy said the car is still in transit. So I’m guessing it will arrive tomorrow and they’ll check it for next day delivery. Ordered a LR white with black wheels and white seats.!