Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picked up Model Y Today! Felt like sharing my experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks! Picked up my black LR Y 139XXX today at Corta Madera Bay Area, with a build date of March 2. New console!!!!

All looked great, with the exception of two small issues. I noticed some marks on the vinyl above the rear wheel, which they immediately fixed. I also noticed a small dent above the right rear passenger window, which they said could be fixed with a quick service. The team was so kind and so helpful, and truly felt bad about the small, borderline invisible dent. If the light wasn't right, I probably wouldn't have noticed it.

All around great service, and a great experience. The only rumor I wanted to address was the 82 kwh battery pack. My car does not have that upgrade.

Thanks folks!

Congrats! The Corte Madera folks actually delivered my MY to my house in San Rafael five weeks ago. Very happy with it! What is this '82kwh battery pack'. This is the first i have heard of it. Can you please provide a link to a reputable source?

Congrats! The Corte Madera folks actually delivered my MY to my house in San Rafael five weeks ago. Very happy with it! What is this '82kwh battery pack'. This is the first i have heard of it. Can you please provide a link to a reputable source?
Thanks! Yeah they initially were gonna drop it off but I had some time after work today, rang em up, and they said I could come get it! This is exactly why I was vague about the battery :). I don't have a source, I saw someone mention it a few days ago on r/teslamotors and didn't think much of it. Some folks were chatting about how the Y is starting to roll out with the new battery pack, but I haven't seen any validity behind it and the folks at CM Tesla didn't know either.