Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picked up my Model 3 today.. Something's definitely wrong with my driver side door

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First off - really happy with everything else. This car drives like a dream.

I picked my car up this morning and I got in and out of the driver seat just fine. When I'm ready to drive off with it, I try opening the door again with the regular click button, and I notice the rear passenger side window rolls down. I'm like - WTF? Tried restarting the car several times and that button literally only rolls the rear passenger side window down. And of course the rear passenger side window button rolls it down as well. Tesla told me that is indicative of a defective window controller board in that door, so they said they'll fix it ASAP. OK, I figure for now I can just use the emergency door open mechanism in the mean time. I arrive at work, park my car, make sure everything is locked and great. I come back to my car 10 min later because I forgot something - and my door is pushed open to the point where the window was rolled down but it was just slightly protruding (i.e NOT how I left it - it was flush before!). That behavior repeated 3x today.

Anyone else have a similar experience with one of their doors controllers acting wacky?