Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picked up Serenity at Mt. Kisco today!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UPDATE:

Fit and finish were excellent on my VIN 92XXX MY. Here are some of the small things I noticed:

1. Driver's side headlight had a slightly larger gap towards the bottom than passenger side.
2. Driver's side rear tail light was not exactly flush with lift gate (maybe 1/8 inch out).
3. Passenger door from inside rear edge of door trim looks slightly further from B-pillar than driver side.
4. Rear seats were a little hesitant to fold down independently but now operate beautifully and there is no strange height difference between the 60 and 40 split.
5. Since leaving, the rear passenger window when rolled up, will roll down another half an inch (not enough to introduce wind or any sound) and give me the rear passenger window open notification on the app (I'll recalibrate soon and see if that fixes it).
6. Driver rear door was slightly tougher to close than the other 3 but now is fine after using it a few times.

So other than these relatively tiny things, the car is perfect! The staff at the Mt. Kisco showroom were amazing and the energy there was insane. I would guess that 15-20 vehicles left while I was waiting on paperwork to be completed (Plaid app wouldn't connect to my bank for final payment... luckily I brought my checkbook...)

Serenity drives beautifully, is super quiet compared to my 4Runner and there is not a single rattle or squeak to speak of! I wish everyone's delivery post read like this one. Anyway, here she is!
IMG_4084.jpg

P.S. Why can't they remove those green stickers from the rims before delivery? LOL

Serenity is the name of the vessel that Captain Malcolm Reynolds and his crew fly in the Firefly series and also in the movie Serenity. Great series and hands down my favorite SciFi movie of all time! Hence the reason I named my MY Serenity!

I wonder how many people have picked the name because of that reason and how many pick it because the Tesla is silent and serene.

For the record my reason was what you typed up :p