Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures after Unplugged Lowering Bracket

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wasn't sure to go with lowering links or UP lowering brackets. Went with UP and I'm super satisfied.

00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190801090232812-01.jpeg

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190712155613842_COVER-01-01.jpeg

Thanks for your support and sharing your experience! This is awesome to hear and the car is looking great! We hope you enjoy the added range and handling! In the future if you want to try our adjustable plug and play air suspension shocks they are an incredible pairing with these brackets btw.

Thanks for your support and sharing your experience! This is awesome to hear and the car is looking great! We hope you enjoy the added range and handling! In the future if you want to try our adjustable plug and play air suspension shocks they are an incredible pairing with these brackets btw.

Curious on how these effect longevity of factory shocks and also how hard it would be to get alignment back in check with these

Rear camber alone wont wear the tires that much more, its rear camber + bad toe that can cause really accelerated wear. I ran -1.5 to -2 degrees on pretty much every car I've owned without any adverse effects.

That being said it looks like there are some camber bushings available to adjust it.

Adjustable Rear Camber Bushings for Tesla Model S and Model X

you'd be surprised. ive ran -3 on my past cars and still get 30k+ miles on a set of tires. at -3 in the rear, i go through a set of rear tires within 10k miles. toe is at .05 as recommended by a lot of other forum members to correct tire wear

i have those adjustable rear camber bushing and do not recommend getting them as they dont provide enough adjustment. i was only able to go from -3 to -2. i would recommend getting rear adjustable camber arms made or wait for mountain pass to make the model S ones.

i dont have enough data at -2 yet to give any real results but ideally i want to pull it back to -1

• Informative
Reactions: nguyentoogood
you'd be surprised. ive ran -3 on my past cars and still get 30k+ miles on a set of tires. at -3 in the rear, i go through a set of rear tires within 10k miles. toe is at .05 as recommended by a lot of other forum members to correct tire wear

i have those adjustable rear camber bushing and do not recommend getting them as they dont provide enough adjustment. i was only able to go from -3 to -2. i would recommend getting rear adjustable camber arms made or wait for mountain pass to make the model S ones.

i dont have enough data at -2 yet to give any real results but ideally i want to pull it back to -1

I’m at -3 as well and ordered the camber bushings. Running through rears at 10k as well. Was install hard for the bushings? I would love to even get to -2 as this is my 3rd set of rears in the year I have owned the car. I drive a lot!

So for rear you had .05 toe? Hoping to install and align this week or next, so any advice would be appreciated!

I’m at -3 as well and ordered the camber bushings. Running through rears at 10k as well. Was install hard for the bushings? I would love to even get to -2 as this is my 3rd set of rears in the year I have owned the car. I drive a lot!

So for rear you had .05 toe? Hoping to install and align this week or next, so any advice would be appreciated!
I also got camber bushing from EVtuning and it helped out. I had a local aligment shop do the install and aligment at the same time. It was around 450 for everything,