Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures Model Y performance on TE37

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0706.jpeg

There’s somebody selling used staggered TE37s (19 inch, 10.5 and 9.5) with R888s mounted locally. I have a 2023 Model Y performance and I’ve never bought aftermarket wheels before - some questions:

Are TE37s safe to use for towing? I will be towing with my Y and am not shy with the go-happy pedal when towing.
The offsets for the set is +35. Is that ideal or not? I see that @Clun9 has 30 offsets on his MYP. What’s the difference?

Asking price is $2,700. Good deal for a set that’s been repaired or too questionable? Full text of ad is below:

Selling a used set of staggered OG TE37s in bronze. 5X114 bolt pattern, 19X9.5, 19X10.5 and all wheels are +35 offset. Tires are Toyo's R888R's all around, 295/30ZR19 rears, 245/35ZR19 fronts. Tires have less than 1000 miles on them.
Rear two rims have been repaired from previous owner and all wheels have been powdercoated tripple bronze after the repair. No cracks,no wobbles at high speeds..or any speeds. Balanced perfectly.