Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

pillar "delete"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you are going to attempt it on your own, definitely use the decal from Vortex. I've seen one of the do-it-yourself projects and it looked like crap.
You also don't know about the durability of the vinyl you might be using and if it is safe to put over your paint.

My wife did the woodgrain vinyl on the center console with templates and even it was a tough job. She has patience. I would have botched it for sure.

There is a reason these come in two sets for installation errors.

This looks amazing. Might even consider doing this wrap all the way across the glass roof too. As most of you know after owning the car for a while the novelty wears off and it's just heat. I don't really have passengers often so kinda unnecessary for me.