Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pirelli 19 inch Summer Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 2022 MSLR came with 19 inch Pirelli Summer Tires, despite reassurances from Tesla that I'd get All-Seasons since I live in Nebraska. Tesla quickly agreed to swap my tires out for Continental All-Seasons, which I had done last week. Tesla said they couldn't reuse the Pirelli's and let me keep them.

I've decided I prefer the Continentals (seem slightly smoother, quieter, and are grippy enough for me, and way more practical for year-round use). If any of our Forum Members have the 19 inch wheels and would like to buy a set of nearly new Pirelli's (600 miles total on tires), please PM me and we can strike a fair deal. I know tires can be shipped fairly easily, and I'd prefer to let them go to one of my Forum friends who can use them. Thanks

My 2022 MSLR came with 19 inch Pirelli Summer Tires, despite reassurances from Tesla that I'd get All-Seasons since I live in Nebraska. Tesla quickly agreed to swap my tires out for Continental All-Seasons, which I had done last week. Tesla said they couldn't reuse the Pirelli's and let me keep them.

I've decided I prefer the Continentals (seem slightly smoother, quieter, and are grippy enough for me, and way more practical for year-round use). If any of our Forum Members have the 19 inch wheels and would like to buy a set of nearly new Pirelli's (600 miles total on tires), please PM me and we can strike a fair deal. I know tires can be shipped fairly easily, and I'd prefer to let them go to one of my Forum friends who can use them. Thanks
Rikster,
I am considering these:

Pirelli P7 AS PLUS 3​

255/45R19​

Is that what you are selling?
Thx,
Kevin
NH

Rikster,
I am considering these:

Pirelli P7 AS PLUS 3​

255/45R19​

Is that what you are selling?
Thx,
Kevin
NH
Kevin, No, I'm selling my OEM Pirelli Summer Tires that came with my car. I swapped them out with all-season tires after roughly 500 miles.

I've heard great things about the P7 AS Plus 3 tires you're after, though! Do they make those in the right size for the MSLR?