Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pirelli PZero PZ4 LS J 255/35/20 (Jaguar spec)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to replace my worn out stock PZeros and reading up on experiences. As BMW, Polestar and Jaguar all make EVS with similar wheel sizes, there are now EV optimized offerings from most of the "usual suspects". Has anyone tried some of these more EV specific tires?

So far it seems to me one great candidate could be Jaguar spec PZero PZ4 LS 255/35/20s. On paper, they seem like a great tire, Delticom (EUs tirerack) rates them at energy efficiency B, wet traction A and noise level 69dB. This even though Tire Rack has the thread width at 8.9" which sounds like square shoulders on 9" wheels. Those are pretty darn good values for a tire of this size and performance potential!

Even the PZero T0 "economy enhancers" are rated at energy efficiency C and noise level 70dB while the PS4S are energy D and 71dB.

Have experienced the differnce between OEM variants before - I changed same size and version Conti Sport Contacts from OEM Audi to OEM Mercedes spec on a modified Audi A4 TFSI, and even if they look the same the M0s were so much quieter and better riding even my wife noticed.

So. Anyone try these?

Edit: Intended to replace my previous post on same theme, but now find I can't actually delete the old one :rolleyes:

Attachments

• pzero-ls-retg.png
    pzero-ls-retg.png
    152.9 KB · Views: 93