Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Please recommend shops for paint protection film. And shops for Ceramic Coating.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I own a 2017 Model S (3 months old) and live in Orange County, CA, more specifically in North Tustin/Santa Ana. Your recommendations will be greatly appreciated along with any suggestions or comments based on your experience. My plan is to use the film to cover everything up to the front doors (but not the doors) and then have a ceramic coating applied to the whole car. Thank you.

I own a 2017 Model S (3 months old) and live in Orange County, CA, more specifically in North Tustin/Santa Ana. Your recommendations will be greatly appreciated along with any suggestions or comments based on your experience. My plan is to use the film to cover everything up to the front doors (but not the doors) and then have a ceramic coating applied to the whole car. Thank you.

Congratulations on the Model S! There are a couple folks in the SoCal area. In Santa Ana specifically, we have Protective Film solutions.

Protective Film Solutions
Orange County
3502 S Susan St
Santa Ana, CA 92704

Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm

Call: (949) 599-5964
Email: [email protected]

If you want to shop around, here is a link to the XPEL Installer Locator to find other certified installers nearby. - Click HERE.