Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

POLL: Do you use the Frunk on your Model 3?

M3 Frunk vs Truck usage

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I use the frunk a lot more than I thought I would. The key with the frunk is not really how much storage that it can store but the fact that it is entirely isolated from the rest of the car.

So what do we store in there? Anything that I find susceptible to mess up the car such as sunscreen or dirty wetsuits.

My frunk latch is broken and I can’t get into my frunk, so no. I need to schedule a service visit to have it fixed, but don’t want to be without my spaceship. The last time I took my car in for service I drove a gas loaner for almost 3 weeks. Not cool.

My frunk latch is broken and I can’t get into my frunk, so no. I need to schedule a service visit to have it fixed, but don’t want to be without my spaceship. The last time I took my car in for service I drove a gas loaner for almost 3 weeks. Not cool.
Did you try the push down on the hood at the time the release goes move? Finally worked for me. As I said above, it was a leaf stuck in the latch.

• Informative
Reactions: landis