Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Portland Metro area electrician?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
any electrician can install an outlet, there is no need to limit yourself to the small list of Tesla approved contractors.

But whoever you go with, don't wait until the last minute. most in the area will have a couple week wait to get an appointment scheduled. and there is a $200 discount coupon (that you have to request and get a paper copy) accepted by most Portland area electricians that should cover the majority of an outlet install, so allow a little time for that too!

(I used Squires Elec to install my WC)

If anyone finds their way here looking for an electrician, I had All-Pro Electric install my wall connector in June 2019. I selected All-Pro after soliciting a few bids, and felt comfortable with them from the beginning. They made the quote process easy by simply sending them photos of the job site, instead of scheduling a visit.

They were extremely flexible in scheduling after the wall connector was in an unknown shipping state for 2 weeks. In the end, they far exceeded my expectations, and did a wonderful job with the install, taking my preferences into account, and giving me the 48amps I was looking for.

I can not recommend them enough if you're getting any home electrical work done, and will be using them for other projects as well.