Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Jersey City, NJ - Mall Drive West

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stopped by this SCer location earlier today. so many SCer stalls.. WOW.

arrived with around 95 rated miles and left with 238 rated miles. The car ramped up to 73-74 kW before I even had a chance to walk away from the car. walked around the mall for a bit and grabbed a bite at the burger joint next to cheesecake factory. not bad! 19 stalls.. no chance of idle fees today which was a good thing b.c my car finished charging before my burger arrived.

according to teslaFi I added 147.3 rated miles in 47 minutes and my averages were 386.9V x 140.91 amps or 54.518 kW

pretty standard stuff.

it was kind of a pain to get to from NYC -- but with an EZ-Pass the round trip toll is $12.50 and I paid $2.50 for up to 2 hours of parking at this garage. may use again!

I visit this location weekly and today I never got above around 34kw even after warming up. Anyone else seeing the same?
I've gotten max output during warm months without issue at Newport Mall location. Sometimes even if the yellow lines disappear on your dash showing the battery is heated up, it's not. I thought the same thing when I got my S last winter. I had the SC test the battery and all. It just wasn't at optimal temp.

On Plugshare, the most recent post (this year) says that the valet claims that the chargers are now for residents only but will still charge your car if needed. Was any of you that Tesla owner?