Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post your favorite wheels on a Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

I'm starting my search for new wheels on my Model 3 and wanted to see what other owners like as their favorite. Please post any photos of your favorite aftermarket wheels on a Model 3, it doesn't have to be your own.

Currently, this is my favorite: ADV5.0 M.V2 CS Series in Matte Bronze

Way out of my price range and if I could find a similar design for a reasonable price I'd be all over it.

blue-tesla-model-3-light-weight-performance-wheels-adv1-bronze-range-extending-rims-i.jpg

blue-tesla-model-3-light-weight-performance-wheels-adv1-bronze-range-extending-rims-a.jpg

blue-tesla-model-3-light-weight-performance-wheels-adv1-bronze-range-extending-rims-f.jpg

Here's a set with hidden hardware :drools:

speed-society-black-yellow-chevrolet-c7-z06-corvette-adv1-wheels-oem-carbon-ceramic-brakes-e.jpg

Lol, hi--we did that Model 3 haha. Glad you like it. Client actually worked at Tesla so we were able to build the wheels for his 3 before they started to take delivery. If you have any questions about anything, just pm me. I also work with other high quality wheel brands as well.