Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Potential Global Crisis....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Kind of a very broad topic to start a discussion...

Anyone have any thoughts with the potential Global Crisis be it real or hysteria being pushed by Government(s) or news media are you glad you have a Tesla over an ICE car.
Of course there are more things to consider than "the price of gas"....just wondering if anyone has contemplated or has any regrets owning an electric car and specifically a Tesla. Power outages etc...

Well, power outages would effect everyone, since gas pumps wouldn't be able to pump gas.
Personally, I don't think EV owners face any different threat than an ICE owner. As far as a global crisis, while I like to stay informed, I'm not going to live my life in fear of everything turning to dust. If that was the case, I'd stop going to work!

Well, power outages would effect everyone, since gas pumps wouldn't be able to pump gas.
Personally, I don't think EV owners face any different threat than an ICE owner. As far as a global crisis, while I like to stay informed, I'm not going to live my life in fear of everything turning to dust. If that was the case, I'd stop going to work!

My thoughts exactly…we have 2 Tesla’s. 😂