Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powder Coating 19'' Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, I was wondering if anyone had powder coated their 19'' stock wheels? I'm tempted to get my MSM3 wheels powder coated in gunmetal grey and wanted to see if anyone else has done anything similar? Thanks

I had some kerb rash repaired recently which was a complete strip of the wheel and then powder coated. Cost was £54 so it wouldn't be too expensive to get them all done in a different colour. Just expect to be without the car for a couple of days

I’ve now got a spare set of wheels on with all season tyres. So the original model x slipstream 20”-ers that at a bit sad looking, are going in to Wheelcare at Bury St Edmunds tommorow to get stripped back, and re powder coated. £75 each. Any colour you want.

Thanks guys, I only picked my car up a few days ago and it's going in for ceramic/PPF, I'm not the biggest fan of how the wheels look against the midnight silver paint so thought I'd get the wheels done too. I wondered if anyone else had done the same so I could better decide on the colour 😅

I had my 18" alloys re-done in silver. Works great on a white car with chrome trim:

dc9b6446-2267-4131-bd04-cc0164e01caa-jpeg.729502

On my last car (Audi) I had the stock wheels powder coated black and the edges diamond cut back to silver. Looked really nice.

At a Speedy's Wheels of all places. They sent them off to be done. Cost me about £70 per wheel.