Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Power Production Drop Off

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You will never get more than the max inverter output
Never say never. We have 21.8 kW of inverters but our system often shows bursts where we're producing up to 22.3 kW, thanks to the cloud edge effect, cool days and our high elevation. These bursts of energy production are usually only for a few minutes at a time.

Our max continuous output is usually slightly less than 21.8 kW and for us occurs in early to mid May.
1623706220503.png

Never say never. We have 21.8 kW of inverters but our system often shows bursts where we're producing up to 22.3 kW, thanks to the cloud edge effect, cool days and our high elevation. These bursts of energy production are usually only for a few minutes at a time.

Our max continuous output is usually slightly less than 21.8 kW and for us occurs in early to mid May.
View attachment 673371
I was talking continuous. I have seen one of my 11.4 SE inverters clip now since it has 15Kw of panels. The other has stayed right below. Now, if I ever see continuous more than 22.8, I guess I will have to rethink my knowledge