Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Power Wall - Founders Series for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got an email yesterday that my power wall is available. I received this as a referral reward. I have no use for this, unfortunately.

Apparently, it also comes with mounting hardware and a voucher for $1000 good towards installation.

According to the website:

Power wall - $6,500
Hardware - $1,100
Voucher - $1,000

or $8,600 total

Depending on your area, your utility company may offer rebates.

I have yet to specify my address so I guess I can ship to whoever wants to buy this. There may be 1099 issues that need to be discussed. But we can cross that bridge when we get there.

Please PM me and I will take the highest offer.

I just got an email yesterday that my power wall is available. I received this as a referral reward. I have no use for this, unfortunately.

Apparently, it also comes with mounting hardware and a voucher for $1000 good towards installation.

According to the website:

Power wall - $6,500
Hardware - $1,100
Voucher - $1,000

or $8,600 total

Depending on your area, your utility company may offer rebates.

I have yet to specify my address so I guess I can ship to whoever wants to buy this. There may be 1099 issues that need to be discussed. But we can cross that bridge when we get there.

Please PM me and I will take the highest offer.

They have NOT sent a 1099 to anyone who’s gotten a referral PW yet! Word is they might not.