Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powerflex L2 and Tesla HPC chargers at 341 S. Wilson, Pasadena, in the parking garage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

RubberToe

Supporting the greater good
Jun 28, 2012
El Lay
They are installing the L2 chargers on the roof now. But they now have the 4 DCFCs mounted on the first floor right as you go in. Three of the 4 are still wrapped up, but one is unwrapped. It has dual Chademo and CCS connectors, both 50Kw.

IMG_20191019_142955.jpg IMG_20191019_143025.jpg

Ten of the roof units are Tesla, not sure what power level is supported. I have never seen the gates down or an attendant on duty. Looks like it may be accessible 24/7.

RT

There are 10 Tesla destination chargers now installed in the top floor of the garage. Looks like they may be temporarily free to use until PowerFlex gets the bar codes in place. Short walk to South Lake shopping district. I pulled 48 amps with my LR Model 3.

RT
IMG_20191214_071840.jpg

For Powerflex chargers in my area, you have to create an account,and scan the QR code on the charger with the app. Otherwise you get throttled down after a few minutes
After creating an account & verifying my email, I scanned the QR and tried manually entering the station code but never saw higher than 8A. I’ll try again the next time I’m in Old Town.