Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powerwall 2 For Sale - Dallas, Texas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I moved last year I had my Powerwall 2 uninstalled (by a certified Tesla contractor, they can attest to its operability) thinking I would get a new system in the home we would move in to. This 'new' house has some challenges that are leading me to push out getting a new system for a few years (until roof can be replaced). In the meantime I'd like to sell the powerwall, especially since it's still within its 10 year warranty ( still has 5 years left). Not quite sure what the after market is on these but open to best offer. I live in Dallas Texas and can send pics of the unit, serial number etc. Thanks

Reactions: ElectricIAC
When I moved last year I had my Powerwall 2 uninstalled (by a certified Tesla contractor, they can attest to its operability) thinking I would get a new system in the home we would move in to. This 'new' house has some challenges that are leading me to push out getting a new system for a few years (until roof can be replaced). In the meantime I'd like to sell the powerwall, especially since it's still within its 10 year warranty ( still has 5 years left). Not quite sure what the after market is on these but open to best offer. I live in Dallas Texas and can send pics of the unit, serial number etc. Thanks
I have sold this already

Upvote 0
I worked with good faith energy. you could probably call them and get a quote. tesla won’t uninstall or install these in any system, which was frustrating.
Im looking to get Panels & Powerwalls but in the Tesla official site they said my address is not in the service area. I’ve been waiting for almost a year and my address is still not in the service area. I came across Good Faith Energy but wanted to see if you can help me understand what are the important pros & cons of ordering through a Certified Tesla Installes like Good Faith Energy vs going with Tesla. Any comment will be much appreciated. TIA

Upvote 0
Im looking to get Panels & Powerwalls but in the Tesla official site they said my address is not in the service area. I’ve been waiting for almost a year and my address is still not in the service area. I came across Good Faith Energy but wanted to see if you can help me understand what are the important pros & cons of ordering through a Certified Tesla Installes like Good Faith Energy vs going with Tesla. Any comment will be much appreciated. TIA
Assuming your installer is qualified, you will get the same result, but probably 20% higher than the Tesla price. My installer take the Tesla hardware price and then marks it up along with their work to install it.

Upvote 0