Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF/Ceramic recommendations in the Bay Area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm getting quoted around 1500 for full frontal ppf and the ceramic ranges from 800-1600 (they have 2 year - lifetime packages, not sure if this is a gimmick). Any recommendations for better prices East Bay?

i’ve had great experience and reasonable prices from Alphawerks (check them on Yelp). Dave has done many Teslas (and moat of mine) and I don’t feel shafted like from SS Customs or other installers. Shop around - it never hurts to know your options before you commit.

i’ve had great experience and reasonable prices from Alphawerks (check them on Yelp). Dave has done many Teslas (and moat of mine) and I don’t feel shafted like from SS Customs or other installers. Shop around - it never hurts to know your options before you commit.
Sorry to hear that you feel that way. If we've worked on your Tesla and there are issues with the work, we are more than happy to take a look at it and remedy anything.

• Informative
Reactions: NXN-P3D
I'm getting quoted around 1500 for full frontal ppf and the ceramic ranges from 800-1600 (they have 2 year - lifetime packages, not sure if this is a gimmick). Any recommendations for better prices East Bay?
Hey Oscarm925,

We would be happy to welcome you here in Mum Sports.

I assure you that our team will give you the highest quality work that's possible we are just located at 41431 Albrae St,
Fremont, CA 94538. Also, we are offering 10% OFF for all Tesla Motors Club forum members.

Here's our Tel: 510-462-3797

Looking forward to gaining you as a customer.