Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF for Model X in New York?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know a good place to get PPF done on my model X in New York? I really don't want to burn a hole through my wallet so if you guys have any cheap recommendations please let me know! Also any suggestions as to some cheap mods i can do the Model X? Cheap as in under $1000.

Mainly interior or appearance. Just got into the whole PPF craze haha so didn't really know how much it costs, do you know how much is it on average?
In Toronto for the entire Model X, I paid $4900USD Xpel Ultimate. That was just PPF, I also added all windows tinted, protective coating of all seats and floor, ceramic coating on PPF, wheels off ceramic coating, and chrome delete. Tax in $7500USD. Has paid for itself with easy to clean white seats, easy to wash and protection from winter highway driving. Currently with all the salt I get a way with a quick $2 self car wash just rinse and drive. One thing with PPF you can’t automatic car wash.

In Toronto for the entire Model X, I paid $4900USD Xpel Ultimate. That was just PPF, I also added all windows tinted, protective coating of all seats and floor, ceramic coating on PPF, wheels off ceramic coating, and chrome delete. Tax in $7500USD. Has paid for itself with easy to clean white seats, easy to wash and protection from winter highway driving. Currently with all the salt I get a way with a quick $2 self car wash just rinse and drive. One thing with PPF you can’t automatic car wash.
dang didnt know PPF costed that much ! thanks for the insight!