Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF Installers in San Francisco Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
I am a new member. I would like to do a full PPF on my Tesla MY and I know the most important thing is to use a great installer. I Will use Expel or Suntek on my blue MY that I bought in 11/22 (yes, I know I should have done it right away...). There are so many PPF installers around San Francisco. Which is the best? How do you know who is good?
Thanks for any advice or recommendations you have.
Kathy
San Bruno

Last edited by a moderator:
The usefulness of this might depend on what you consider to be "around San Francisco", but I'm a fan (and customer) of OCDetailing in Fremont. They do a lot of work on Teslas. Generally not the cheapest but they do excellent work. (They did a great job with a PPF install on my Long Range Model X.)

No affiliation except as a satisfied customer.

Bruce.

Hello,
I am a new member. I would like to do a full PPF on my Tesla MY and I know the most important thing is to use a great installer. I Will use Expel or Suntek on my blue MY that I bought in 11/22 (yes, I know I should have done it right away...). There are so many PPF installers around San Francisco. Which is the best? How do you know who is good?
Thanks for any advice or recommendations you have.
Kathy
San Bruno

It looks like you're in the Bay Area too. I got my PPF done with DoubleTake Auto Spa in Fremont and I believe they only use Expel. It makes cleaning a breeze, great protection from the sun fading, and no more waxing.

You can mention my name, Larry, or say you're part of the "Sanctuary Village Community" discount for $200 off PPF or Ceramic Coating and $100 off Window Tints. Cheers!