Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF/Tint around Tacoma/Puyallup/Seattle area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone had any recommendations for PPF and tinting around Tacoma/Puyallup or Seattle area?

Currently living in in the Puyallup area but willing to drive if there are any reasonable priced places that you recommend. Would love to protect my M3P and keep some heat out during the summer.

Thanks all!

I got my M3D paint corrected, PPF, and ceramic coat done at Metropolitian Detail...did a fine job, but way too much $ for what you get.
My wife and I got PPF on our other cars at Bellevue Auto Tint. They do fantastic work, but aren't a detailing shop. Jim did a great custom bumper cover wrap on my Mazda MX5 - MazdaSpeed bumper cover, after the first shop who tried it failed.
It's a drive for you but I don't think you'd regret taking your car to Bellevue Auto Tint...great work at a fair price.

I got my M3D paint corrected, PPF, and ceramic coat done at Metropolitian Detail...did a fine job, but way too much $ for what you get.
My wife and I got PPF on our other cars at Bellevue Auto Tint. They do fantastic work, but aren't a detailing shop. Jim did a great custom bumper cover wrap on my Mazda MX5 - MazdaSpeed bumper cover, after the first shop who tried it failed.
It's a drive for you but I don't think you'd regret taking your car to Bellevue Auto Tint...great work at a fair price.
Thank you!
How much did Bellevue Auto Tint cost you?
Will definitely look into it!

Thank you!
How much did Bellevue Auto Tint cost you?
Will definitely look into it!

It's been probably 8+ years since I had my MX-5 bumper done, but it was like $300-$400. My wife more recently had her Mercedes C300 front end done, but she can't remember what he charged. For a point of reference, "Metropolitan Detail" has a "Full Front $2,495", which is what I did, but in retrospect I think this is too much for PPF, even if it is "Stek Dyno".

I'd just give Bellevue Auto Tint (Jim-owner) a call and if they've done Model 3's, which I'm sure they have, they could quote over the phone. When I used them last they didn't have more than a couple choices of film product, but that may have changed, and you'd probably get a better deal with both PPF and tinting together. Good Luck.

We are a TMC forum sponsor and specialize in Tesla vehicle protection services, be it clear bra PPF paint protection film with Xpel ULTIMATE PLUS, Xpel ULTIMATE FUSION, Xpel STEATH satin matte finish. Beyond this we also offer quality window tinting even on Model X front windshields with Xpel PRIME XR and Xpel PRIME XR PLUS automotive window tint, that's designed to stop Infared heat and block out near all UV rays. For ceramic coating we use Xpel FUSION PLUS.

We offer our services to the Greater Seattle Tesla owners from our Redmond location at 14788 NE 95th Street Redmond Washington 98052

Please take a moment and visit our Tesla Vehicle Protection Services posting here on the TMC forum.