Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pre Refresh Model X Winter Tire and Wheel Package

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My apologies! I posted this in the wrong thread and don't have a way to move it. So, I am re-posting this in the correct thread. Maybe a moderate can remove the other post from the Tesla For Sale thread?

I am selling a Model X 20" Slipstream Winter Wheel and Tire Package. These are intended for a pre-refresh Model X. I used them for a few winters, and they have been in storage since January 2021, when I sold my 2018 Model X. I bought a refreshed MX Plaid. My understanding is that these are not suitable for the Plaid, which is why I am selling.

They were originally silver, but I had them painted to match the sport rims. They are now matte black rims with no scrapes or rim rash. Tires are in good condition, too.

In case you are interested, the original price was $3273.39 after tax and the SKU is: 1109575-00-C. If you are interested and want to make a reasonable offer, I will pull them from storage and take as many pictures as you want.

Tire totes included.