Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Connectivity...?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I got my 2016 MS 90D Friday and drove it home from ATL->DC and...man....I LOVE THIS CAR!!!
BUT....
When I was driving about back here at home I noticed that the nav had a message saying "Routing without traffic data".
This puzzled me a bit, so I went to my account later to see if I could figure it out.
I saw that I had the "Upgrade" option next to "Standard Connectivity" (image 1), so I clicked it and got a weird error message (image 2).

image 1 - Cloudup

image 2 - Cloudup

Anyone have a clue??

You may want to contact the service center where you got the car. I was under the impression that used Teslas came with a 30-day trial of the premium connectivity package.

All used Tesla cars purchased on or after January 9, 2020 will receive Standard Connectivity and are eligible to upgrade to Premium Connectivity. A 30-Day trial of Premium Connectivity is provided on delivery and can be upgraded to Premium Connectivity from the Tesla Account.

Also - the obvious thing is to check that the CC used/stored online is valid.

I checked the CC# and am certain it's a good one.
I've got an appt next week for other minor issues and will bring it to their attention then if it's not resolved.
It's not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things but I thought maybe I was missing something.
Thanks!