Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PRICE LOWERED! - Tesla Model S Yacht Floor Center Console Piano Black OEM factory - No Longer Availa

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PRICE LOWERED! - Tesla Model S Yacht Floor Center Console Piano Black OEM factory

LIKE NEW - Removed from my recently purchased 2014 Tesla Model S 85. This is the PIANO BLACK version of the YACHT FLOOR (center console area).

Installation is easily DIY if you want, or have your dealer do it for free. This unit is in perfect condition. Actual photos coming no later than Tuesday.

On the Tesla Shop online store this unit goes for $650, and according to my build sheet this was a $450 option. Asking that same $450 price, but open to REASONABLE OFFERS!

Shipping is FREE via UPS Ground, to anywhere in the domestic USA. PayPal payments please. Thank you!

List Date: 12/28/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: PRICE LOWERED! - Tesla Model S Yacht Floor Center Console Piano Black OEM factory
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

2EDR8uPqfvDp.jpg

Mobile friendly version: PRICE LOWERED! - Tesla Model S Yacht Floor Center Console Piano Black OEM factory

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Hi Arijay, did you remove it or did the SC do it? Curious on the process.

Sorry, forgot to reply to this. I ended up removing the listing because my SC said if they removed it there would be no carpet under. I doubted that personally, but the removal didn't look as easy as I hoped (It does appear captive under the "sides" of leather in the storage area). I figured removal was going to be easy (just lift out) but they said it wasn't, and since my replacement center console options are still up in the air I held off for now.

After putting some miles on the car I think I'm going to do a dash mount for my iPhone from ProClip, and just leave the center console / yacht floor as-is for now....