Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Price of used Model 3s is amazing right now! [Summer 2021]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
normally options make the car easy to sell not add value. had a fully loaded z4 then be told this. so anything you can remove in trade in do as it makes no difference really to normal cars. I took cup holder and wind deflector out from my bmw m240 sold £380 for both on ebay so boom for me. Bottom book value is what you get from insurance. its different bottom book value at the moment covid, delay in supply chip issues lots of post lockdown cash to spend. new cars taking 70 days to land.

In all, I would recommend them. They had the best price from anywhere else I checked (Vroom, Carvana, Carmax), just go in expecting poor and slow communication, and make sure you have a place to keep your old car until they sell it at auction and schedule a pickup :)
I would like to second this recommendation. Carvana offered me $39,336, Vroom offered me $40,000, and CarBuyerUSA offered me $43,177 (initially) for my 2020 M3 SR+ (white, black, aero) with 10.6 k miles. CarBuyerUSA sent an inspector to my home. Once they received the inspection report they adjusted their offer to $41,700 due to some scratches along the bottom of the car (side skirt area) and not having the 19" wheels.

The process was very easy. A few more steps than my previous experience with Carvana. Payment was sent very quickly. The whole process took 6 days, from first contact to all payments being processed.

In the end it will cost me $1,531.48 to upgrade to a brand new M3 with the same specs. And if things work out with the EV Tax Credit it will be a slam dunk decision. If you can live without your M3 for a few months consider doing the same.

Reactions: MG535
For Data points sake, turning over my 2019 Mid range (no AP) to Carvana on Monday for $39,873. I paid $40K even in March 2019 lol.

Like others picking up my SR+ LFP next week to replace it!

2019 MR, Black, No AP, 18 inch, 18,300 miles.
Similar here... 2019 Midrange... with 33,000 miles on it. Carvana was $37,500. Carmax was $39,000. Taking that offer and also picking up LFP next week (will be awesome to have AP)... I assume this is once in a lifetime but I'll take it.

So you didn't see the Israeli overpriced prices, Model 3 SR+ will cost you around 60K$, the LR model will cost you about 74K$ and the Performance will cost you about 85K$. All the models prices don't include Full autopilot features and basic 18" tires (Performance has 20"), white paint and black seats.