TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vendor Prior Design PD-S1000 Aerokit for the Tesla Model S Build

Discussion in 'Model S' started by EVS Motors, Aug 10, 2018.

1. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

We like to introduce to you one of several Prior Design PD-S1000 builds for the Tesla Model S. This kit will fit directly to the facelift model and can be fitted to the pre-facelift model with a couple of extra parts.

EVS Motors sold and put together this build. We have sold more Prior Design kits and understand their fitment and compatibility with Autopilot.

The kit is made up of the following.

Front Bumper Conversion
    Front Bumper Lip Spoiler
    Front Bumper Undertray
    Side Skirts
    Rear Bumper
    Rear Bumper Diffuser
    Optional Rear Spoiler

Wheels:

Vossen Wheels HC-3 Three Piece Forged

Tires:

Michelin Pilot Super Sport

Suspension:

Custom Lowering Links

Let us know if you have questions about this build!

Hope you enjoy this build! Let us know if you would like to spice of your Tesla Model S! 888-878-2213

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Superendo

Superendo Member

Beautiful but to expensive for me:(

3. shadownddust

shadownddust Member

I want to like it, but the issue I'm seeing is that Tesla focused on such a minimal exterior in the front, that the aerokit adds a lot of lines/folds/creases that look a little out of place. On any other car with a grill and a few more details, I think it would look great, but with the Model S, it kind of brings the lower half back towards an ICE. Just my thoughts.

4. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

Guys, we have a slightly pre-owned kit in stock that we are selling at a amazing price! Car was traded in for a new Tesla Model 3 Performance. Someone can get a amazing deal! Contact us!