Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Private Party - Selling 2015 Tesla Model S70D Low Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not having much luck selling my Tesla on other sites (autotrader, myev.com, craigslist, etc) just getting a lot of spam asking me to use some weird faux "carfax" site.

Just trying to see if anyone is interested - we're asking $47,000 with 43,600 miles. We have added the center console & it has the dual motor. It's red with cream interior and is basically brand new. We have free supercharging and are located in Danville, CA (94506). It has lived in the garage so no weather damage

This fully loaded 2015 Tesla S70D is in excellent condition and has only had 1 owner, there's nothing wrong with the car just upgraded to the newer model.

I have more images if wanted

Attachments

• IMG_1887.jpg
    IMG_1887.jpg
    676.5 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1891.jpg
    IMG_1891.jpg
    746.7 KB · Views: 113
You may want to see what other dealers would offer for your car and use that as a gauge on pricing the vehicle. Generally $3k+ from what the dealer offers may be a good starting point and work down. Carmax may be a good place to start. I heard great things about shift and vroom also.

But on tesla used website, their 2015 extends the warranty 4 years/50kmiles on top of current miles on vehicle. At your asking price, they have several 85D, some 90D's available with under 40k miles and with the desired Auto Pilot feature; I just noticed yours did not have the AP feature..

Local non tesla dealers are already offering 2016 70D's for about $40-$43k.

More detailed pictures would also help. About 12-15 pictures of exterior and interior.

Hope this helps and good luck on your sale.

Last edited:
I'm not having much luck selling my Tesla on other sites (autotrader, myev.com, craigslist, etc) just getting a lot of spam asking me to use some weird faux "carfax" site.

Just trying to see if anyone is interested - we're asking $47,000 with 43,600 miles. We have added the center console & it has the dual motor. It's red with cream interior and is basically brand new. We have free supercharging and are located in Danville, CA (94506). It has lived in the garage so no weather damage

This fully loaded 2015 Tesla S70D is in excellent condition and has only had 1 owner, there's nothing wrong with the car just upgraded to the newer model.

I have more images if wanted