Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Problems after delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I brought my vehicle to service a week after delivery and now they’ve had my car for a week. Brought it in just for cosmetics and now they hear a “clicking” noise? Anything I can do on my end? Unfortunately paying for a loan and insurance on a car I don’t even have and there’s no timeframe for.

I brought my vehicle to service a week after delivery and now they’ve had my car for a week. Brought it in just for cosmetics and now they hear a “clicking” noise? Anything I can do on my end? Unfortunately paying for a loan and insurance on a car I don’t even have and there’s no timeframe for.
Nope. That’s life with a Tesla if something goes wrong.

A real luxury brand would have given you a loaner.

Nope. That’s life with a Tesla if something goes wrong.

A real luxury brand would have given you a loaner.
Didn’t I just read that you just received a VIN….like….last week or something? How can someone with thousands of bitter, angry, negative, bubble bursting posts going back years have just recently ordered a new Tesla? Are you a glutton for pain? Do yourself a favor and cancel the reservation. It will save you a mountain of heartache.

Didn’t I just read that you just received a VIN….like….last week or something? How can someone with thousands of bitter, angry, negative, bubble bursting posts going back years have just recently ordered a new Tesla? Are you a glutton for pain? Do yourself a favor and cancel the reservation. It will save you a mountain of heartache.
Mind your business, stalker.

I purchased my MS before any of the price hikes. I can sell it tomorrow for a profit if I don’t like it.

Mind your business, stalker.

I purchased my MS before any of the price hikes. I can sell it tomorrow for a profit if I don’t like it.
lol you are posting here publically because you wanted to make it everyone’s business. Don’t call me a stalker because I read your open opinions.

As for selling I think that’s a great idea. You clearly hate the direction things are headed, and that doesn’t just seem to be a sentiment based on recent price changes.

• Disagree
Reactions: glide