Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Products for the Refresh Model X by TWRAPS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

iyordanov

Global Vendor
May 31, 2021
Bay Area
Hello

Let me introduce myself - I am Iliya, and I've been a Tesla owner since 2018, currently have the Refresh MS and a Model 3. I recently decided to start a business for pre-cut DYI stuff for Teslas. I do all designs and manufacturing (of the vinyl, PPF, tint based products) myself, in-house, and ship from California. Everything is made with premium materials - 3M and Avery for colored vinyls (mostly 3M), and XPEL for PPFs and tints. For the past few months I've been focused on the refresh Model S. A few weeks ago I rented the refresh Model X for a week so I can make a few products for it as well.
Everything ships with the needed install kit and instructions. Everything is made in a way that a non-experienced person can install it as long as they follow the instructions, and no special tools or skills are needed.

I've released some of the products for the 2021-2022 Model X over the last few days and I will release a few more in the coming days. So here is what I have available already:

COLOR WRAPS

Interior Wrap (Center Console, Dash, Cup holders, Door Trims)

Yoke Wrap

Calipers Vinyl Covers

Spoiler Wrap

Wheel Caps Vinyl Covers

Trunk Letters + Emblems (Trunk/Frunk/Wheels)

Key Card Skins

PPF (Paint Protection Film for Impact Areas)

Fenders

Trunk/Bumper

Door Sills

TINTS

Tail Lights Smoke Tint (50% / 35%)

Headlights Smoke Tint (50% / 35%)

Fog Lights Smoke Tint (50% / 35%)

ACCESSORIES

Center Console / Armrest Organizer

Cup Holder Divider/Insert

TPU Based (soft) Screen Protectors

9H PET Based (hard) Screen Protectors

I will be adding a bunch of other products too over the next week or so and I will keep this thread updated as I add them. Happy to answer any questions :)

Last edited:
Hello

Let me introduce myself - I am Iliya, and I've been a Tesla owner since 2018, currently have the Refresh MS and a Model 3. I recently decided to start a business for pre-cut DYI stuff for Teslas. I do all designs and manufacturing (of the vinyl, PPF, tint based products) myself, in-house, and ship from California. Everything is made with premium materials - 3M and Avery for colored vinyls (mostly 3M), and XPEL for PPFs and tints. For the past few months I've been focused on the refresh Model S. A few weeks ago I rented the refresh Model X for a week so I can make a few products for it as well.
Everything ships with the needed install kit and instructions. Everything is made in a way that a non-experienced person can install it as long as they follow the instructions, and no special tools or skills are needed.

I've released some of the products for the 2021-2022 Model X over the last few days and I will release a few more in the coming days. So here is what I have available already:

COLOR WRAPS

Interior Wrap (Center Console, Dash, Cup holders, Door Trims)

Yoke Wrap

Calipers Vinyl Covers

Spoiler Wrap

Wheel Caps Vinyl Covers

Trunk Letters + Emblems (Trunk/Frunk/Wheels)

Key Card Skins

PPF (Paint Protection Film for Impact Areas)

Fenders

Trunk/Bumper

Door Sills

TINTS

Tail Lights Smoke Tint (50% / 35%)

Headlights Smoke Tint (50% / 35%)

Fog Lights Smoke Tint (50% / 35%)

ACCESSORIES

Center Console / Armrest Organizer

Cup Holder Divider/Insert

TPU Based (soft) Screen Protectors

9H PET Based (hard) Screen Protectors

I will be adding a bunch of other products too over the next week or so and I will keep this thread updated as I add them. Happy to answer any questions :)
Do you have Full body pre cut ppf for refreshed 2022 model s?

Do you have Full body pre cut ppf for refreshed 2022 model s?
No, I only do impact areas as my focus is on DYI kits...and I think it's unrealistic to think most people would/can do a full body PPF by themselves 🤷‍♂️ So for the 2022 Model S I only have Hood PPF, Fenders + Rockers, Door Guards PPF, Headlights and foglight in PPF, door sills, and soon I will add trunk/bumper PPF, door edge guards and maybe front fenders and full rockers.

Just got inventory of this:

Upholstered Armrest Organizer for the Refresh S/X:

Presentation1_6eb44776-ac07-45a0-be28-e0a312ca84cd_1800x1800.jpg

I bought couple of your products,
Screen protectors, yoke steering wheel wrap, caliper decal. So far everything holding up real good. The only problem i encounter was the front screen protector, when you take the front protective film off after you align and squeezed out the soapy water etc, since the film is not 9H, it will lift right off. So you have to realign / resqeeze. Hence they give you two films incase you mess up the first one. Luckily i got the second one on good pretty good (only couple bubbles…..) i think third one should be perfect.

Really good products and keep up the good work!!

Screen protectors, yoke steering wheel wrap, caliper decal. So far everything holding up real good. The only problem i encounter was the front screen protector, when you take the front protective film off after you align and squeezed out the soapy water etc, since the film is not 9H, it will lift right off. So you have to realign / resqeeze. Hence they give you two films incase you mess up the first one. Luckily i got the second one on good pretty good (only couple bubbles…..) i think third one should be perfect.

Hi

Thank you for the feedback!
Some developments in the screen protector department - last week I got my new 9H PET based screen protectors with black border. Very easy dry install. If you want I can send you replacement, just DM me.
Also I got my final samples of tempered glass screen protectors. I’ve been working with a factory for a while to make these with tempered glass with black border and happy to say - the final sample was amazing and now I am waiting for the factory to mass produce them for me, already placed an order with them and hope to have tempered glass (front and back) screen protectors in about a month.

Hey guys

I just got my hands on a fresh out of the oven Model X with the new tail lights charge port, so just wanted to say that I now have the tail lights tint for that one too:

Here is the one I am talking about, without tint.

IMG_0710.JPG

IMG_0706.JPG

How long did the caliper decals take to install? Any pics? thanks!

Im in total support of your business. Love the products.. I know you said you don't do impact area, do you consider the refresh MS handles to be? will you be making those in body colors? Window trim diy by chance? I like the CF look on the exterior.
Thank you so much!

Actually I do impact area PPF...for now for the Refresh S I have hood PPF, fenders + rockers, door handles and the area around them, headlights/fog lights. I also plan to do door edge guards, full rockers, partial doors, front fenders and bumper. Might add tail lights as well as I've seen some interest in that, although I am not sure how you can get a rock chip on the tail lights, unless you are that guy on TV doing 50 on the freeway...backwards 😂

As for the MS door handles, I have both PPF and colored options (including body colors, but have in mind they are about 95% match to the Tesla colors):

Window trim (like chrome delete but in different colors) is on my todo, hopefully will have it in a month or so 👍